- MEDKit provides the ability to simulate users for testing in the development environment. Learn how to Set up user simulation.
- Here are some troubleshooting tips for avoiding common mistakes.
Muxy provides state stores with varying scopes, where you can collect data about your extensions and viewers and access it in real time.
- Learn how to access stored extension and viewer state values.
- Learn how take advantage of the Muxy server to store and retrieve your own developer-defined state information.
- Learn how to get viewer information.
You can also call directly into the Twitch API. MEDKit even provides a convenience wrapper for some of the more common use cases.
// create an SDK instance named "medkit" const medkit = new Muxy.SDK(); // call a method to retrieve data medkit.getAllState();
Updated 2 months ago